Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My First Flute!

I have a new baby! And it's my new flute!!!

This is actually an overdue post but better late than never!

I am still continuing with my private flute lessons and now, THREE months have passed and I am a proud owner of a brand new flute for nearly a month now. It's the best decision ever to take on flute as my second musical instrument. True, there are hard times when I just couldn't master the techniques and all, but after each breakthrough, the satisfaction is so immense it's overwhelming, like WOW, I actually did that!

My baby, not sure how to take a close shot of the entire length with it fully assembled (flute is in 3 parts, which are to be assembled together), and that's my hubby snapping a shot of me blowing my new flute - I'm loving it! :-)



Usually this is how you look like (proper posture) when blowing a flute: http://0.tqn.com/f/wiki/e/en/thumb/b/b2/Flute_player.jpg/250px-Flute_player.jpg

This new hobby is surely turning into my new passion!



No comments:

Post a Comment